View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 06:30 PM

Default Re: Ultimate Bet Cashout

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i cash out by check every other week (if i'm lucky). invariably, ub takes 2 days to process and 4 (business) days to mail it. and then bank of america takes 10 days to clear the funds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome, thanks! Do you have any idea why it takes BOA so long to clear the funds?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Bank of America customers may have to wait three to eight weeks, but that's not a given, says spokeswoman Gillian Breidenbach.

"We don't have a policy to automatically put a hold on foreign checks. It would depend on the size of the check and the customer's relationship with the bank. We put it through a scoring process and a hold is either recommended or not. If it's not recommended, we give the customer their money right away.

"If a hold is recommended, the collections department sends the check by mail to the issuing bank in the foreign country. If it's a "slow pay" country, we can tell the customer how long it will take, and it may take three to eight weeks. We're dependent on the responsiveness of the issuing bank."

[/ QUOTE ]

My last UB check has been on hold for over 3 weeks now. Previous (identical) checks went thru very quickly.