View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 05:02 PM

Default Your Favorite beers? The Great Beer Brewery Roadtrip \'07

I'm not sure where to post this. But considering most 2p2s are college age kids with an appreciation for beer I decided this would be the place.

Next year I'm going to be a senior, and i've decided with one of my good friends to drive back to school all the way from arizona to new york. but this isn't going to be your typical roadtrip.

We have decided to make it 'The Great US Beer Brewery Roadtrip 07'.

We want to stop at the country's greatest microbreweries: drink some pints, watch the hops ferment, and just experience the US of A.

Do you guys have any suggestions? Any particular microbreweries/beers/places you would recommend going?

As of now, there are a few musts on our list: Stone brewery and Anchorsteam brewery in CA, Fat tire in Fort Collin's, Brooklyn brewery in NY, and maybe Magic hat in vermont.

any and all suggestions are much appreciated. We want to see this amazing country and be tanked while doing it.

We're looking for places that are somewhat on the way back to NY. We don';t have to make a straight line, but we're probably not going to any breweries in Alaska.

Thanks guys,

-Rockusteady