View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 12:00 AM

Default Re: MORE POLLS

[ QUOTE ]
I know this is getting embarrasing

But I am not kidding. People have 72o as often as ATo vs me in this spot in my games. People have AT here as often as the moon falls from the sky. It just doesnt happen...

People hate me. Hate my guts. I am a big retard. I play too many hands. I never fold. When I 3-bet people they remember the time I 3-bet them with 86s and they never ever just call flop and turn with TP. NO WAY IN HELL! It just doesnt happen.

Oh and I do get capped. You are right. When he rivered a set.
EDIT: LOL. Think its time to go to bed.

Again I think its a matter of styles and more importantly how people respond to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nobody on this site hates you. Im positive that many posters/lurkers follow your posts closely cuz they know theyre gonna get some outstanding advice. Your contributions to 2+2 over the last year, (especially over the last so many months that youve been posting like a madman) has been exceptional. Youve certainly put in a lot more time and quality posts than my lazy ass has in the last so many months.

However I still think youre crazy on this one. Like Ive mentioned before, if you really think that 3bet/anything is a profital line against an unknown Party regular then Im convinced youre either lying or deluded.

I know weve already went over this, Im jus trying to do my part in making this the worst thread ever.