View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 12:10 AM

Default Re: Whores that play innocent and hand washing

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Then there was this one girl that would talk about using paper towels to open up bathroom doors. I do that too but I don't bring it up in conversation a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry but I find this funny. Don't you explore caves and in doing so get pretty much covered in bat [censored] and the like? I feel if there is something powerful enough to hurt me on a door knob I am weak enough that I needed weeding out anyways. Plus money is much dirtier than a washroom door knob and no one worries about getting their hands on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not afraid of bacteria. Virus yes, bacteria no. Viruses have a short shelf life and bathroom doorknobs are one of the best places to find them. Caves are not.

Dunno what to say about the money.

[ QUOTE ]
Also how can we have lots of sex if at least some girls don't put out lots? Don't make em sound like bad people it just does not seem fair.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually respect honest mega0whores. I have no problem with them. It's the scandalous ones that I tend to make fun of.

[ QUOTE ]
Btw genital herpes can be spread to your face and other parts of your body if your hands are not clean so...

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe that is the missing link. If I had anything communicable growing down south that wasn't supposed to be there I'd be washing and sanitizing my hands after I used the restroom too.