View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 11:40 AM

Default Re: a hand vs PA, 200/400 HU

Huk, I think the fact we have a flush is something thats put too much emphasis on. We could just as well have a pair here, granted he wouldn't slowplay preflop AA-JJ and play it this strong. I guess JJ is reasonble given PF, but does he really bet that this big, I somewhat doubt that. So, just treat our hand as AcTx or so and decide whether we still want to call, fact is, we have lots of stronger hands in our range at this point, thus I can see no real reason to call with the low flush here, unless his bluffing frequnecies is really fundamentally flawed, but basically I doubt this is a preferred bluffing card for him given a 4 is actually atleast a decent part of your range.

Also, furthermore, I think him having a 4 except 44 or 64 is pretty much never happening either.

Edit: We'll I guess we beat 23cc and 73cc and with it being PA, he can probably have those, but that is so marginally better than a pure bluffcatcher that I don't really think it makes enough of a difference. It would make a difference if we have very, very few hands better than bluffcatchers, but that is not the case.