View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 10:20 PM

Default Re: Cheating at AP, updated cliff notes

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mark didnt deny knowing Scott Tom. He said he didnt know the scott on his myspace. I even asked him again and he made it clear.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which matches up with the Michael Davis post where he said that the myspace posted wasn't Scott Tom.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know Michael Davis spent time in CR, and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he knows Scott and the inner workings of AP personally.

The fact that he hasn't been at all vocal in any of this, well... whatever.

RE: THE CONNECTION BETWEEN "SCOTT" AND MARK ON MYSPACE

For the Myspace account "Scott" to not be Scott Tom would have to mean all of the following is true:

1. Someone made a fake Scott Tom account prior to Dec 2006 as that is the last time the "Scott/puremoney7" Myspace account was last accessed/updated according to the profile.

2. He would have had to friend multiple people on Myspace who are also friends of Phil Tom.*

3. He would have had to friend Mark Seif on Myspace as a fake account.

4. ugaistheteam would have to recant his earlier declaration that the picture of "Scott/puremoney7" appears to be the same Scott Tom he met in person, as introduced by Mark Seif.

Now, if you believe that someone went to the trouble of creating a fake Scott Tom Myspace page, last accessed on 12/28/2006, and that the other listed points are plausible as well -- then maybe Mark Seif is correct that he does not know the "Scott" on his Myspace friend list.

If you do not believe all that, then Mark Seif is blatantly lying.

*We cannot determine if "Scott/puremoney7" and "Phil/prouss1" are friends on Myspace as both of their profiles are set to private. However, we have managed to find Myspace profiles of people who are neither celebrities, nor people that would be known without intimate knowledge of the lives/friendships of both Scott and Phil Tom, who are friends of both the "Scott/puremoney7" and "Phil/prouss1" profiles.