View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 06:14 PM

Default Re: I F ing hate Grimstarr too!

[ QUOTE ]
You guys can bash me all you want but I'm not going to play Grim HU. All I want is for Grim to freakin sit in and play when he's at a table. Is that so much to ask? Grim why don't ya answer the question? Why do ya sit at a table and then sit out? I can't make any sense of it. There have been plenty of times you have done this when the game was super soft and you never even play a hand and shortly after that you leave. Why?

I'll play Grim just for fun (meaning $1k or less) but I'm not going "HU for rolls" like an idiot. I'm not the kind of guy who does flips and loses $300k like an idiot. BTW I'd probably put my money on Grim in a match versus me. Why wouldn't I? He plays people HU all day and I play 6 max and full ring NL with small amounts of HU mixed in. There's a reson I don't sit in at $5k HU NL tables all day. It's because I like $. Sorry to dissappoint all of you with this response. I'm sure you all wanted some $100k to the death war but I take bets where I have an edge and also don't jeopardize my roll. Peace.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] PUSSY!

GIVING IT THE BIG ONE AND THEN PUSSYING OUT!!!!!!!!

FOAD!