View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 03:49 AM

Default Re: borodog\'s mistaken understanding of M3...don\'t listen to his drivel

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I went over and read that other thread and it became very clear what happened. You were a complete and total douche for no good reason and when Boro started calling you on it, instead of owning up you found something small where he made a mistake in what he was saying and did your best to attack Borodog and try to turn the conversation away from the fact that you were being a complete douche. The "satisfaction" you feel over this is because you were so upset about having to face what a douche you were being and you found a distraction that let you not have to face that. Very satisfying.

[/ QUOTE ]

i've owned up to it clearly. i've said i was bitter and it is clear we have a history.

that "small" thing i've called him on he never dealt with.

if me being crazy is holding a large grudge against 1 poster then i'm guilty as charged.

but that one poster has a large following and made this "small" mistake about M3...then tries to say he "meant" to say M2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good God you can't read. This gets more hilarious every time you post.

No, I didn't say that. I *meant* to say M3. I JUST DON'T GIVE A [censored] THAT YOU THINK IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN M2, SINCE YOU ADMITTED IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE.

[ QUOTE ]

boro, if discreting you in one small way makes me crazy...then call me Randle Patrick McMurphy

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not think that word means what you think it means.

Or is spelled the way you think it's spelled.