View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 02:27 PM

Default Re: Bonds Responds

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Also, please tell me your name is based on the Mexican steroid. I dont know why I didnt catch it before a couple days ago but that is awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not even close.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=1937594

From the article:

[ QUOTE ]
...I know I've seen Greg give Barry the same thing I was taking," Sheffield said. "I didn't see him taking those red beans , but I seen him taking this (clear) and this cream here."

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I still don't quite get this one....are you saying that my name really is based on the mexican steroid, and that I'm lying when I tell you it isn't?

Or do you really think you're the first person in the last 4 years to notice that my name is also used as a slang term for an illicit substance and find it ironic when we're discussing Bonds?

Usually the others pointed it out in passing, and didn't make it a central point of their argument...quoting it several times in knee-slapping glee.

I mean, seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do I think you are lying? Maybe? If not it is just a huge coincidence I guess. This is another one of those things where I take different pieces of evidence that aren't exactly facts and come to a conclusion that seems to fit. What are those called again? Oh yeah, opinions.

Also, not a central point of my argument. Just a passing nugget for those who might have missed it previously.