View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 11:27 PM

Default Re: *** OFFICIAL 11/25/07 NFL SNF GAME THREAD (PHI @ NE) ***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i really think the +24 was a overreaction to the buff game. I wonder if we'll see a similar type overreaction to next weeks game vs the ravens. I wouldn't be suprised to see it in the +15/+18 range, in which im shipping my entire BR on the pats

[/ QUOTE ]

You know the game is in Baltimore right? I expect the line to be somewhere around +14 and to move up steadily. I have no idea what the correct line should be.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a Baltimore ultra-fan and I'd pound the hell out of Pats -14. The Ravens are horrible and have completely given up on the year.

- C -

[/ QUOTE ]

That line was available last week at Bal +20. It has already opened this week at +20, and has been bet up to +20.5. I would calm down on your personal attacks. You don't seem all that knowledgeable.

Yes, the Ravens are horrible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh...what exactly are you referring to. psu told me if the line opened at 14 he'd slam -14 which means he think -14 is too low of a line, which it may very well be. I still don't know what the books and public think of the Pats. You seemed to attack him for no reason whatsoever.

[/ QUOTE ]

His post where he says:

[ QUOTE ]

LOL @ +24.5 being a no play.

I don't care if you really are a fanboi or not...you were pretty obviously falling all over yourself about how awesome the Pats are and fell clearly in the "square" box even if you didn't bet it.

24+ points, 3-7 ATS and the squares still shoved the opening 22 over that number. I lost count of the number of sharps in this thread that have said what a stupid life-tilt inducing line this is, and you're still arguing that you're right.

Not my fault if you hate money.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was right above the post where he responded to you.