View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 09:45 PM

Default Re: Stars VIP Wild speculation

[ QUOTE ]
Notes: I tacked on a few more to account for clearing the bonus since that's when you actually GET the money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bob,

If you are adding the additional VPPs that are required to clear the bonus, are you ALSO adding the value of the FPPs that the player is going to accumulate during this "clearance" period? I think you are but just wanted to check.

Also, maybe the clearance period should be discounted a bit in the case that the player was going to play during that period regardless?

Also consider that while clearing the bonus you could already be starting the next year's accumulation, in which the clearance requirements would be 0 because you are getting the new years' value on your play as it is.

Because of the last 2 points I don't really count the additional bonus-clearance requirement but I certainly count the deduction of fpps that the bonuses cost.

Hope all of this isn't too nit-picky and certainly if one was not going to continue playing at Stars after clearing the bonus than the clearance requirement should definitely be counted.