View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 11:00 AM

Default I think this one is interesting...

4 handed 20-40 game. I am percieved as a winner who can do crazy stuff from time to time, and villian thinks he can outplay me. Villian in this hand is definitly a winner in these games. I think he is too aggressive and spews on the flop and turn in an effort to showdown against me a lot. I have won a few pots where i had him outkicked etc... this session, he is capable of tilting pretty hard but i don't think it's relevant here. Onto the hand...

I raise T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] OTB, villian calls in the SB, BB comes along. 3 to the flop of 5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. It checks to me, and i check. Turn comes the 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. It checks to me again, now i elect to bet, villian calls in the SB, the BB folds. He would almost always bet any pair on the turn, and would very often bet ace high, especially if his other card was a club. River comes the 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] and villian donks...

So, here are the issues. He should be bluffing a non pair hand worse than Ace high a decent amount here i think. However, i don't really know if i can rep anything with a raise given my image. Also, villian is a capable handreader, so a bluff 3 bet would not be out of the question.

So first question is, who is raising? Secondly, if he 3 bets, it would seem like it has to be a bluff a pretty large % of the time, so should a bluff cap be out of the question? Also if anyone has feelings on the turn obviously i'm interested.