View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 05:31 PM

Default Re: *OFFICIAL* Ohio State @ Michigan Thread (11/17/07)

Things I hate:

-Our Offensive Line (even Jake Long gets beat way more than he should)

-Our fans selling tickets to OSU fans (had to be at least 15-20k OSU fans in the Big House, and that is just [censored] inexcusable)

-Our receivers completely phoning in that game today

-The fact that I waited an entire year and woke up at 6:30 this morning for revenge for last year, and we put up 95 yards on offense against a decent defense

-Our fans, The student section is unorganized, doesn't participate in most of the cheers. I went to Spartan Stadium for the UM-MSU game and it was way louder, and their student section was much more together than Michigan's student section is. Also, we advertise it as a Maize out for a [censored] month and there was maybe about 30% of the fans wearing maize

-All OSU fans and the fact that those goddamn hicks get to celebrate another [censored] win in this rivalry.

Ranting aside, OSU dominated that game thoroughly, their defense stopped us so well that they didn't have to risk Boeckmann throwing INTs, and they could just run the ball 3 times and punt. Michigan does not deserve a New Year's Day bowl this year, we are just an awful awful football team.