View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 06:45 PM

Default Re: DVD Discussion: Before Sunrise

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Katy, you're always saying things like "guys don't do this or feel that" and I don't like it! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] First, it just ain't true. Guys love intimacy as much as girls. And if you've found that not to be the case, you're just hanging around the wrong guys! We want that special someone, that wondrous connection, just as much as you do. We want to be able to laugh and talk and "banter" back and forth, too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hm, I don't recall always saying things like "guys don't do this or feel that." Weird. Do I say stuff like that on here a lot? The only time I remember saying something like that was when I asked "why don't men like talking to their significant other?" Not saying that ALL guys hate talking, because obviously there are one or two of you chatterboxes around. But in general my observation has been that men don't like talking once they are in a long term relationship. (I know you aren't like this, Dom. I get it.) And I would doubt that Jesse carried on long meandering conversations with his wife after about 3 years.

If I am always slandering you guys I apologize. Didn't realize I was. I don't get what any of this has to do with me saying that Jesse's attempt to brush the hair off her face was intimate and something girls like. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's okay, I'm just PMSing. Blarg broke up with me.