View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 12:15 PM

Default Re: 10/20 AKo at the Borg

[ QUOTE ]
You say he's aggro, but you also say your flop read is TPGK or top two. If you really think he has that, I don't know what the raise is about. If he has QJ, AQ, KQ, and he's playing aggressively, you are basically staring down the barrel of a 3 pop most of the time, along with a re-lead on the turn. Without the read, just knowing he's aggressive, I like the flop raise. After that, given the hand as it was, I raise the turn, because I want to know if it's two pair. As played, I bet the river always, and expect to see KQ or an annoyed QJ a lot.

Other things: you say aggr., but more info about pf raising standards would be good. Also, I'm assuming this is AKo w/o Kc, b/c that would change things too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry forgot mention that, but I didn't have the Kc in my hand. If I did, is that an auto 3-bet?

From what I've seen, he's been playing pretty tight upfront, and ultra-agressive in CO/Button, re-raising for isolation after a late position raise and some early position limpers. (e.g. He 3-bet on Button w/middle pair on more than one occasion)