View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 07:49 AM

Default Re: PokerFink\'s 2007 NFC Rankings (Week 3)

Fink-

I was wrong previously about the Pack, they are pretty good. I agree w/ you on TB as well.

[ QUOTE ]
But before we crown their asses, remember that Dallas looked like the best team in the NFC at one point last year as well before collapsing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously nobody has won the SB in week 3, you're right there. I don't think they were the best in the NFC last year at one point--they were top 3 at their peak though and to be honest they were a lot better (talented) team than their record indicated and how their season ended. Parcells held them back a ton, they had all of the pieces in place to explode but Parcells was way to rigid and I said it in SE countless times. Dallas lost most of their games b/c of Parcells' inability to adapt--this is why there were cheers when he retired and cheers when Jason Garrett was hired as the O-coordinator.

That team was also a botched snap from winning a playoff game too. So it isn't like this team wasn't talented, Parcells just needed to leave.

[ QUOTE ]
The front seven missed tackles and failed to wrap up Romo when they got pressure.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't blame the Chi defense for failing to wrap Romo up, he makes EVERYONE miss...last years defensive player of the year Jason Taylor missed him countless times the week before and said he may be the toughest guy to tackle they may face all year.

I was looking at the first 3 games and think that Dallas and GB are closer to each other than I realized.