View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 03:24 PM

Default Re: Public apology to DAC- His account has been cleared.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
seriously WSEX is trash. Just look at the way they handled this. sure the end result is good but saying crap like "I haven't heard you deny using a bot" is pure armature hour.

Fred you suck at being a GM even though you got this one right.

[/ QUOTE ]

So the GM was being honest in the heat of a contentious situation, wherein incidentally, he was being accused of being a thief. Breath of fresh air to me the way Wsex responds to us players. And you gatta love the big 'f u' to the Frists of the world.

[/ QUOTE ]

He wasn't the only one who thought it was weird that he did not deny using a bot.

Miscommunication though it would appear.
WPEX tells him he is using illegal programs, and DAC thinks there's some problem with GT+ or PT or whatever and didn't seem to know he was being accused of using an actual bot.

Miscommunications happen.
WPEX seems extremely willing to learn from their mistakes and they want to get this stuff right.
They made the correction reasonably quickly...even getting back to these forums the very next day after DAC sent them the programs.

If this had been on Full Tilt how long would this have taken to get solved (consider that some people would wait 5 days or longer between e-mails of "be patient, we'll get back to you").

No, it wasn't handled perfectly.
But WPEX admitted their mistake pretty quickly.

For me and other posters, I would not have been so quick to jump on DAC if he had denied using any kind of a bot earlier.
And his willingness to accept whatever decision they made sure felt weird and almost like an admission to me. Oh well, I was wrong it would appear. Wouldn't be the first time. And do keep in mind that I said I was willing to keep an open-mind about it...and when he said he would send the programs to WPEX-GM I thought that maybe he really was on the up-and-up.

Glad he's clean and glad it all got worked out.