View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 11:23 PM

Default Re: Barry Bonds indicted

And my last response to Bean assuming he is really gone...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I hope when this is done, he [censored] some people up like what happened with mike nifong.

[/ QUOTE ]

And the winner of the worst analogy award...

This case is so far away from the Duke case. Bonds took steroids -- or was given steroids -- that is either true or there was a conspiracy bigger than the one that framed OJ.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're giving out "worst analogy" awards, and then in the same post comparing the Bonds case to OJ's.

Good gravy.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. People who believe there is no proof of steroid use MUST believe there is a conspiracy here to get Bonds by several investigators and prosecutors to falsifying documents and planting evidence. This is not the Duke rape case that was done in an unnecessary rush, with a single witness by a single hyper-aggressive prosecutor. The OJ analogy is far closer.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Everyone is correct. An acquittal will not change my mind about Bonds being on the juice. It will only show that there is not enough proof that he lied about not knowing he was on the juice. There is just too much evidence. Please don't ask me for it again. Buy the book -- or browse it in the store.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't seem to understand the difference between allegation and fact.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are more than mere allegations. Allegations are words without support. There is plenty of documented support here.