Thread: WORST MOD EVER
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 09:47 PM

Default Re: WORST MOD EVER

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yawn wake me up when you make a dids thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously.

I keep waiting for serious discussion of my de-modding relative to my lack of compassion for dead people to start up in ATF, but nobody will take the bull by the horns here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry Dids.

I heard that they were going for one deathblow and provide complaints and links to every awful post you've made; every grunch, every over the line insensitive remark, every awful blog-like post, etc. Unfortunately, the servers crashed under the sheer volume of awful Dids posts.

Reasons I hate dids:

1) Worst. Gruncher. Ever. It's not just that he grunches, but he does so and then provides the most obvious answer ever, one that has already obviously been offered.

OP- "Hey my dad's birthday is next week and he is the biggest Pats fan in the world, and I just scored two tickets. Should I invite him or take a stranger?"

*three pages of replies*

Dids- *Grunch* You should probably consider taking your dad!

2) He thinks he is like a judge on that celebrity dance show. He constantly says things "Tuq's overall posting quality is excellent, but he is sucking hard in this thread." Instead of just bashing someone or proving them wrong like a normal person, he does this gay "Did's retrospective and analysis" judging.

3)He complains about everyone else's posts, but his OPs are the worst ever. Tons of blog posts about annoying people on the bus or how he doesn't know how to handle himself when it comes to social situations or bathroom behavior, even posting the same thread twice.

Many more reasons, hopefully others will elaborate!

There you go Dids!

[/ QUOTE ]

Dids, you know what needs to be done....