View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 12:31 AM

Default Re: Sporting troll PLO8Killer

MEbenhoe,

I think you're just flat wrong if you don't see how a very, very small minority of posters can wreck threads. I'm referring to the threads that get 500 posts in an afternoon, the type that you and Clark can't be expected to police. The type where giving someone a half day ban + a PM would help.

Again, to me it's not about policing to get our rocks off, it's annoyance at a single person allowing an otherwise enjoyable thread to be wrecked. The sad fact of the matter is that people are incapable of using the ignore feature properly or otherwise tuning trolls out; that's part of the reason we're around.

It is kind of tough to participate in a thread where users are looking at me or Jared or zorbie to take action and we can't because it's a violation. The sticky you posted actually makes things more difficult cuz now people are unable to point out the worst violators.

Meh, whatever, you're my nga. By the way, played in a golf tournament last Friday that Bob Uecker was in. His team ended up winning, actually. I don't have much of an opinion on the guy but it was super gay that he wore his bluetooth headset all the way through dinner and the award ceremony. I mean seriously, take that [censored] off, it's not like you've got an important call coming.