View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 04:51 PM

Default SNG versus Cash Question

Question/scenario for all:

I am a cash player, previously playing up to $1/2 NL with a consistent 4ptbb success, up to 3 tabling. I am kind of getting back into things, and maybe looking for a change/new challenge from cash games. Before I improved my cash game I use to dabble in sit and goes, including ring, 6max, HU SNGs, however from reading SST posts, it looks like players are migrating from SNGs to cash here and here for various reasons.

Some more info, in cash I generally play a TAG style with slight LAG tendencies depending on table conditions. I haven't had success multitabling cash over 3 tables (just can't seem to do it!), but I have had multitabling SNGs and even lower stakes csh greater than 3 tables in the past. Currently working with a $2600 bankroll, playing $.50/1, 3 tabling.

Any thoughts/arguements/suggestions for switching to SNGs or MMTs, other then for a change of pace? Along with suggestion for SNG levels? Or is staying in cash games the way to go these days? A thought I had was that I seem to pull off multitabling 6-7 tables in SNGs, but can't do more then 3 in cash, and might be able to improve profits along with a change of scene.

Thanx in advance...