View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 08:00 AM

Default Re: Top set should fold?

If you fold this I've got tons of prop bets I wanna offer you.

(So IMO do not fold this.....Anybody else think that if bigtime online and live players got together the online players would crush not only at 100BB shorthanded play but also at prop bets [remember Hellmuth thought AKo was better than AKs till Doyle took too much from him in prop bets] I mean online players are pretty good at math right?.....the bigtimers must be able to do some of it pretty fast and apparantly a lot of the live "pros" don't have much clue when it comes to what hand slightly beats which over the long haul so imagine the even narrower situations that top players aprroximate in their heads and offer to these live players like Hellmuth and w/e....And you know they'll find a spot to take it despite w/e espeically because of ego...and really espeically because of ego even though it's a pure odds queastion.

Don't get me wrong....Hellmuth is an amazing player in the right spot....but put a very good player up against him and his min-bet strategy doesn't work so well as he's getting raised too much.

This clearly had nothing to do with the hand...so here.....

Get all-in. There.