View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 10:22 AM

Default Damnit, a BILF is leaving her job

This sucks, my boss is on her 2nd last day here working as the staff accountant with this place. She's gotta be like about 45 years old, but she's the hottest of the like 35 women that work here. I don't think anyone would argue her milf worthiness if you saw her in this mini-skirt she's wearing to work today. I asked her how appropriate her attire was today since the one lady who works in the same department as I do was reprimanded the past 2 days in a row, and she's like "This is ok, it's what you would call "Skorts"" and she proceeded to give me a full body shot as she spun around and let me check her out lol.

I even asked her if I could get a chance to see some of her son's b-ball games since he's supposedly pretty good and she's really hot. (Make a move on a hot married lady with a 17 year old kid?) I dunno, but I got a boner for her if she needs one. This 23 year old is primed and ready.

Beat: I have no pics, only been working here about 3-4 months, but you'll just have to take my word for it, she's definitely MILF quality. About 5'6" with reddish/brown hair, nice set of legs and a good ass too.