View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 03:07 AM

Default Re: PokerTracker: The Next Generation (NEW SOFTWARE DISCUSSION)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There are problems with HoldemManager that I will not discuss, that lead not only myself, but other experienced developers to believe that it will not be "the next PokerTracker".

[/ QUOTE ]

Good luck with the new application, I look forward to the competition. Please keep comments like this to a minimum and I'll do the same! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I do have a lot of respect for the work that you and Pat have done. On the other hand I have 16 years experience as a developer/architect including the last 12 as Senior Architect for the company I cofounded that now has a market cap of $60 million so I know a thing or two about building software [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

thanks,

rvg

Edit: I won't post any more in your thread by the way and I really do respect the work you guys have done.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was not doubting your skills as a developer or a designer. These aren't technical issues I was referring to. I have no desire to bash you or your product. It looks very well put together. I was simply responding to the idea that your software will make PokerTracker and PokerAce Hud "obsolete". I do not believe that is the case.