View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 03:51 PM

Default hand vs Jonathan Little Wpt FT Bubble

Was thinking back at this hand and decided to post it:

This hand occured on the final table bubble of the WPT niagara. 10k buy in, 1st place: 1.5 mil, 18 - 10: 65k. Theres 10 or 11 people left i forget, i think 11.

I had been playin aggro at the start of the day but as my stack was devastatingly dwindling i had tightened up which i belive was clear to the table. It was also clear that I was extremely frustrated with the play on this day so far. Little had seen me play aggressive postflop in a hand against Scott Clements when I flatted him he checked to me and I bet with A 10 high. Little definitely views me as an online player with little to no live experience. He was playing aggressive putting pressure on people but nothing crazy and not overly supper aggro. He 3 bet Roothlus a lil while ago button vs sb and then folded to a shove.

Stack sizes: I had around 380k i think (i suck at knowing stack sizes and pot size in live tourneys asdjfhaskhsd)
Jonathan Little definitely had over a million chips at this point maybe 1.5 mil.

Blinds: 6k / 12k 2k ante

I have 10 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] in the cut off. Folds around to me, i make it 32k, jonathan little calls out of the BB.

The Flop: 6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 10[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

he checks to me, i bet 45k he insta-turbo-snap puts me all in

Thoughts on this hand? I was unsure weather to bet or check the flop but I decided there were too many horrendous turn cards to check and i would bet / reevaluate.

I know his check raise all in range is very wide with this kind of board but i was on the fence.

HAVE AT IT [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Edit: also please include input on weather to bet or check the flop