View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 08:49 PM

Default Re: Malloreon II: Return of the Rivan King GAME THREAD

i didn't save all my IMs from last night with lastchance since i moved to a different computer, but i noted a few mistakes the evils made. i think there were seven, so i'm gonna have to try to remember seven at this point.

thing 1: targeting me as mengha before the first evil chat. Not a good idea.

thing 2: targeting xorbie as part of your mengha targets, ESPECIALLY if you know he's vanillage, and especially since he's the wolfiest unconfirmed left hanging around.

thing 3: blowing yourself up as mengha when a wolf is #2 votes. chuckles might live for a long time if we out him as toth, especially since at that point the evil's vote power (actual, not face value) basically equaled the village at that point and one AFK villager could force the game for the evils (or perhaps the neutrals, the way we planned it out). you have to stop shooting after xorbie dies.

thing 4: DO NOT KILL ZURVAN AT NIGHT. HOLY CRAP. bad call.

thing 5: don't all claim vanillager. that's dumb. especially when you do it early. xorbie and IY NEVER claimed nillager. KM claimed very late. FCBL and Chim (and Toth, nearly out of necessity) were all claimed way too early.

thing 6: evils need to make the first move when it's time to roleclaim / try to lynch people off. if you're next on the block, like FCBL was, and are unquestionably the next lynch, SAY SOMETHING. alert us. i don't care what; we can't just assume the three wolfiest people in the game are wolves. sorry. we figured the evils were doomed in that scenario anyway.

thing 7: i can't remember this one. probably something to do with the votebuyer dying. i don't care what you have to do. don't let the votebuyer die, or you can't win. FCBL has to claim silk, liselle, SOMETHING.