View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 12:58 PM

Default Re: Three 6 Mafia- Doe Boy Fresh

im glad to see cham blow up so nice. its weird, like 5 years ago when i was really into pc games one of the first channels on IRC i joined was #swishahouse on gamesnet. it was just a group of gamers who were all into the southern hip hop (specifically, swishahouse (records) which was Paulwall/Chamillionaire/etc...) so i got into it then and was hooked. I've always liked cham a lot better than paulwall but their "duet" cd Controversy Sells was tight. they had a pretty big falling out and i remember DL'ing Ridin Dirty like 3 months before it was released as a single and i was going around my dorm sending it to ppl and getting everyone into it. out of 25 gigs of music (like 98% rap) this is the #1 song i've played on my itunes.

gotta go to class but ill peep this when i get back, anyone know when chams next album is comin? he hasnt even come out with a mixtape in a while but i think Mixtape Messiah 2 is free on his site.

Edit: meant to say "get ya mind correct" instead of controversy sells. but C.S. is still pretty sick IMO even though theres a lot of 'slow' love type songs on it.