View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 05:56 PM

Default Re: Best MSNL Coaches

[ QUOTE ]

I actually write up my reviews by hand. This is mostly just a matter of preference when it comes to this sort of material (I find I can communicate a bit better on paper) and you could also do a fine job by inserting comments by audio into the student's video so long as you're pausing it when making comments (I've actually done a couple videos like this for stoxpoker using a student's video).

I write my reviews in two parts: part one is a hand review, which is just me watching the video from beginning to end and discussing issues / suggestions as they come up on a per hand basis. Part two covers an analysis of the student's decision making process / tools, suggestions for improvement as well as new tools, and a psychological analysis.

Also, due to increasing demands on my time I am not accepting any new students at the moment (no PMs please).

[/ QUOTE ]

This is how I do it as well. I find written communication is clearer, and affords me the time + space to lay out any math necessary and go into as much detail as is necessary.

Also it makes follow-up discussions easier, because a student can address specific points by quoting + replying.

Surf