View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 12:37 AM

Default Re: FPS or max value?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Villian in the hand is a TAGish mid-twenties female who is decent but exploitable

[/ QUOTE ]

Is she Asian and attractive? If so, you have an easy easy easy turn checkraise given your flop play. She plays her draws very fast on the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty sure this is her. I had yet to see her turn over a draw or play a hand where she seemed to play one fast and then muck it later. But if you're right, my line should either be 4bet/lead or the line I took unless she's continuing on the turn a pretty high percentage of the time. Obviously I'm not worrying about a free card but it's a disaster for me when she misses on every street and gets to fold without giving me even one bet.

When dealing with TAGier types I tend to compensate for my read my adding in a bit of weakness (because in most cases they have it), so I knew that she either loved or hated the turn and I would either get to 3bet or avoid missing a bet on the turn or river.

I didn't include this in the original post, because it's bit more situational and I wanted to get a broader response, but when I bet the turn the she said "Okay..." very hesitantly which made me think she either had QQ or a draw.

I don't love the way I played it for every time I flop a monster, but I think my lines have a little merit. Thanks for the responses so far. Hope there are more.

-Blake

PS. I [censored] up in my original post. Flop was 778, giving me top full and not quads. I don't think it matters that much because this isn't a cooler/bad beat hand and I have a monster either way.