View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 05:04 PM

Default Re: Cheating at AP, updated cliff notes

[ QUOTE ]
The lightning struck once with AP. It won't strike again. If there was a superuser, you can bet there isn't one anymore. If certain employees or ex-employees had the idea that they could cheat and get away with it, they now know better. Quite honestly, I doubt this sort of thing will ever happen again at Absolute Poker. They've been put through such hell over this, and I'm sure they will be careful not to let this repeat.

[/ QUOTE ]
Your long worded theory about how this went down turned out to be bogus. It looks like it's the owners/ex-owners/executives or their friends doing this, and if that's the case, there are no such guarantees.

I agree with returning the money. I disagree with everything else. The best thing they can do in the long run is come clean and take the hit. I will never trust a company that covers this up, and a lot of others feel the same way. Their whole security system - and possibly some of their owners - are rotten to the core and this needs to be publicly exposed, by Absolute, and steps publicly taken to ensure it doesn't happen again. Such as allowing a full audit and overhaul of their systems by a well known security company. Such as removing these corrupt part-owners/managers from any influence in the company.