View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 02:52 PM

Default Re: Getting in shape for aBBall prop bet- log maybe

I totally forgot about suicides. Thanks! I remember doing those in junior high and high school tryouts.

I didn't mention much about my eating habits, so really quickly: I'm living with my parents right now while I try to get back in school. I basically eat whatever my mom makes. My dad just had a heart attack so she cooks pretty healthy for dinner. Lunch I usually have a hot pocket or lean pocket. In between I have a few Sun Chips. I need to eat more fruit. Breakfast is my worst. I'll eat Eggo Waffles or Pancake n Sausage sticks. With syrup. I need to cut this stuff out and replace it with something. Maybe oatmeal.

Also, my cousin isn't that good. He can't dribble with his left and he isn't faster or stronger than me so he can't drive or post up. He basically can only set up for jumpers. His jumper isn't that good either. His defense is terrible and he fouls all the time. Everytime I did a pump fake yesterday I got him in the air. I definately have a better BBall IQ than him.

I really just need to get in shape enough to play a full game(or maybe 2 if he wants a rematch) and work on my layups and close jump shots. I already have good defense. I think this is totally doable and I should probably be favored to win this. I'll also be doing some agility drills as well.

We'll also be playing softball at this event. I'm gonna try to get in shape for that as well(long toss, playing catch), but I don't expect it will help me lose weight all that much or help me with this challenge.

4 lbs in two weeks, pretty good! As I said my main goal is conditioning. If I lose weight that's awesome. I just don't want my heart/lungs to hurt anymore when I'm playing.