View Single Post
Old 09-28-2006, 08:46 PM

Default Re: Continuation Betting - Part One

[ QUOTE ]
vn. I use the stats fold to flop bet, fold to turn bet, and fold to river bet. How close would you measure these in relation to the stats you mentioned (fold, call, raise c-bet)? I have a lot of stats on my hud and don't know if I could handle adding those stats in, so I guess I'm asking if you think it would be beneficial to remove these stats and add the ones you mentioned.

[/ QUOTE ]

The fold to flop bet I disregard when continuation betting because the fold to continuation stat is the relevant one here. However, the fold to turn/river bet are both useful for double and triple barrels as well (also consider these and what the correct play is when you do NOT want your opponent to fold). Just be careful to not rely on stats too much. Against a player that can mix up his game (a lot of times the mood I am in (ie raise flop a lot mood vs float flop, cbet a lot vs not as much) or depending on how you are perceived at the table, these stats may mean next to nothing.

Also, you don't need a million stats on your hud. You can click the name of the player and millions of stats pop up. If you are playing n tables where n is great enough where you do not have time to click on the player's name and look... I cannot help you there.