View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 12:14 PM

Default Re: ** New & Improved ** Pokerstars Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Most of you are talking much higher than 25NL, but for anyone who is interested, here are some odd 25NLers who I have run into often:

hongzhong--shortstacks 25NL. 7/4/1.5. If he has AA or KK, he raises $1.50. With all other hands--88+, AK-AQ--he just pushes all in.

seadragon68--EXACTLY the same as hongzhong.

origtxskinny--11/0.77. Never bets without top two pair or better. W$SD of 76%.

Yakshi--Seems to play predictably, rarely bluffs, but I've never seen anyone tilt harder or talk more trash. One bad beat and he'll dump at least one more buyin. Most common lines: "You played that like a German." Always seems to talk about "isolating the table moron." 10/3/0.7 over 1100 hands this month. His routine does seem to put other players on tilt however, and that's when the tables can get fun.

Virus3232--13/3/0.5. Vulnerable with overpairs. Doubt he's ever folded AA. Also seems very tilty. Yakshi tilt target, I believe. If he's talking about luck or bad players, he's going to keep losing. If he raises preflop and misses, he leads with one quarter. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

K Farg--17/9. Does well at 25NL. Has talked several times about "pwning" the level and wondering aloud why he doesn't move up. (Chat at 25NL can be great for unintended humor.) Setminer for the most part, but is very active stealing in late position.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any info on Sandhop he plays NL10 and NL25, I think only NL25 now.

He's a buddy of mine, who just got into poker. I'd like to see what some players at his level views are on his game.

Thanks.