View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 12:03 PM

Default Re: Stars VIP Wild speculation

[ QUOTE ]
I read the first 20 pages of this thread and I have still a question: Would it be better for me to start playing again at Stars or FTP? I'll start at 25NL till I have my complete roll together (then 50NL). All this would be 6-max and I'm only interested in cash as a bonus. I plax max. 1000 or 1500 hands a day (4 tabling). So: Whats is more profitable for me? Play till I reach the GoldStar(or higher) level to exchange my points into cash or start playing at FTP with my 27% RB? Don't be mad at me if this question was asked earlier but I don't want to read all the 60ish sites for an answer [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't answer your question completely, but I can guess what others will need to know. How many hands per month do you play? You gave hands/day, but not how many days/month you play, so not sure if this is averaged over a month. Stars does qualification by the month up to Platinum, and Supernova over the year.

If you play 30k+ hands/month of 6max 50NL, you might reach Platinum, and eventually Supernova. But I'm not sure of the VPP/hand for your game, so my estimate could be way off. From what I've read, it's a close decision between RB at FTP and Stars Supernova FPPs.