View Single Post
Old 08-25-2007, 10:44 PM

Default Re: Random Discussion Crap - Fall `07 Edition

(posted here because i think it will get more quality discussion in this thread than if i made a thread all about it in EDF)

I dont know how many posters here fit a persoality similar to mine, but I'd imagine it's a lot - smart with a lot to say over the internet, but on the introvert side in public (especially with new people).

Usually after a couple of months with a girl, or as little as a few weeks, I hit a brick wall where I cant spontaneously think of new things to talk about with a girl other than what they've done today.

Does one actively go about ways to combat this, or just assume that one day they will meet a girl where this problem doesn't happen?

- Additionally how much emphasis in your relationships do you put on being able to carry long conversations with your significant other? If you were to be dating a girl where you click well, but aren't able to talk about much (and assume your dating partner is cool with this), could you feasibly make a commitment with that? Assume you fit the introverted model of personality.