View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 06:54 AM

Default Re: How did you get where you current are?

Alright, the brief version. Start playing frosh year, $5 games. Quickly notice one guy never loses. See him play online. Move in with him soph year and start playing online on his poker.com (haaaaahahahaha) account, then UB. I win lots of little multis, buy pizza, life is good. Start running hot in limit, cash out a grand, leave 2k online to play 5/10. Lose all that, start grinding with the 1k left on my own accounts. This during the 3/6 heyday where if I keep that 2k I probably progress a lot faster. Anyway, eventually get to 5/10 6 max and have to cash out almost everything for "other reasons" in life. Get staked by roommate for 5/10 on party and UB. Run 3k on UB to -500, then take over a plo8 mtt I think and win it, give the guy 200 and take 500 to a 5/10 6 max table. win 1250 that night, start running the stake back up. I take a shot at the 30 on ub when all my 10/20 fish are in it with 10k, win like 5k? or something absurd, "never look back". Run it up to 60k, drop to 30k, cash out and we chop it up. I start playing 10/20 6 max, get second in the party sat 200k tourney two weekends in a row for 58k and all of the sudden have a real bankroll. Kinda stagnated ever since and been bouncing around in limit and whatnot.