View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 03:43 AM

Default Re: EPT Barcelona, Bluffing and Catching bluffs

Hand 1: Are you two barrelling your real hands on this board, like any overpair, set, etc. because although he is floating a ton I don't think I like your line.

Hand 2: How thinly can you v bet him. I think also depends on how hand 1 panned out. From what others have said he can look people up real light I think, but I'm still a fan.

Hand 3: I've found live that when I develop a nice rapour with a bad player / nice guy they tend to get call happy. Don't know your exact experience with him but If he can 'put you on AK, etc' and can fold his random Ax suited here I like a lot. Though sometimes he will have AK AQ himself if he is aggro post and not pre. But I liked this one.

Hand 4: I just hate this as it leaves you playing more guessing games on the river and I really never want to call a 3rd barrell on this board, in a limped pot with this hand.

Hand 5: I like, spades missed, straight missed, and hes not good enough to bet Tx here though Kx spades got there I think you are good a lot here.

Hand 6: I like

Hand 7: He can fold a king, I like.

Hand 8: I like this if he is aggro. Not many of his flatting hands hit this board that hard if he has been 3 betting you.

Thanks for this study break, good way to not write my paper. Curious to see how it all turned out.