View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 05:36 AM

Default Fun Night In Chicago

Friday night me and 3 of my good freinds sat in my basement drinking and playing some freindly poker. We got totally smashed except for one guy (the driver). Shortly after we decided to go steal stuff from people backyards and such.

We walked down a few alleys hoping over fences taking propane tanks from gas grills, wheelbarrows and a bike. We also tore down gutters just for the hell of it.

As we walked down this dark alley, we passed by a car which was unlocked. We took about 4 dollars in change, air fresheners, about 50 gospel cd's and then we popped the trunk. Inside the trunk was a mirror you hang on your wall so we were pissed off so I took a huge piss inside the trunk and my other friend puked right on the drivers seat, steering wheel and dashboard.

We then found another unlocked car my buddy took 3 jackets, a pair of sunglasses and ripped off the rear view mirror. My buddy then crawled under a slightly opened garage door and ripped the emblem off of a very nice caddilac. He then took another emblem of a mercedez down the alley.

We jumped into the back of one of those pick-up trucks people use to carry scrap metal in, and we took a working mini - fridge, 2 fire extinguishers, and 3 propane tanks. Alittle while later we popped the lock on a workers truck and took a flashlight.

it was a fun night that might be repeated and if so. Pics for everybody.