View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 07:51 PM

Default I am lost... How to get back my game....

Hello!

About a week ago, 28k hands long downswing starts. I am lost about 8 buy-ins (most tilted). First 2-3 days, I avoided tilt and I played my normal game (Agressive game - 15/14/6). But day by day I doubt my skills. Each day I lost buy-ins and won back but sessions ends near the break-even. I got tilted and lost much more buy-ins.

Then I decided to be less agressive and tighten up little bit until the things are okey again - my stats decreased from 15/14/6 to 12/10/3. But now I don't even know what todo. I am still losing money and now I am stacking self with TP/TK! It's unreal! Just like I am lost my skills. Its not normal anymore. Also I am seeing monster everywhere! EVERYWHERE! For example, today I flopped nut straight, I bet and villain calls. The turn paired the board and I instantly went c/c mode because I thought there is again FH outside and I gave quite cheap cards to opponent and I lost tons of value.

Looks like I am tight-weak now. Please, anyone know what helps? What I should do? Any ideas? Any suggestions? Anyone have experienced something like that? I think I move down to NL25 and start playing it again until I feel confident again

I have played poker about a year and I am definitely winning player. And this is not my first downswing but its the worsest and I am afraiding that it may be the last one because looks like it destroying my game, strategy and bankroll if I don't find treatment.