View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 02:06 PM

Default Re: Zero Rake Poker Business plan

[ QUOTE ]
What you have said so far as I can tell is:
I have a great idea! I will not tell you my Idea. Do you like my idea?

[/ QUOTE ]

what I have said is that I have an idea of a zero rake site where players do not pay a rake, a time charge, a membership fee, or anything else.

The condition for such a site to exist is that players may only play at one table at a time, like real poker, which this internet "homegame" is supposed to emulate, indeed, possibly, would have to emulate, since that is the premise of the site.

I have asked that if such a site were to magically appear, who would be excited. So far most of you have said "a pox on a zero rake site, we prefer to grind it out on our 20 tables with all the other 20 table grinders on FTP and Stars."

More properly asked, my question should be, who thinks that bringing a "homegame" site into existance would be worth an effort? Who thinks that they would profit sufficiently from the fishy environment to make a sacrifice to see it come about?

How much money? Dunno

How much effort? Some

How much time? We don't have much time.

I need some volunteers for a secret enterprise. I will tell you what the mission is after we are airborne. Who is in? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tuff