View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 10:33 PM

Default Re: Pm received by a few of us. Not sure what to think.

[ QUOTE ]
Kaj is not a troll, his posts in Politics and ATF at least (I don't read his contributions in other forums) are generally intelligent and respectful

[/ QUOTE ]
Obviously we're seemingly past the matter at hand iron so I'm not trying to pile on, but I wanted to address this post.

I have no idea of Kaj's tone in Politics, but all his posts in ATF seem to come off as argumentative and/or bitchy. He is one of a VERY short list that I deliberately avoid because he seems to have no sense of humor. None. There's no point joking with someone who can't take it. And yet despite this I ended up on his list of Bad People. For all the hate towards BluffTHIS!, you have to admit he isn't afraid to get dirty and doesn't seem to fall back on Mason when he gets butt hurt.

Anyway, I was sort of dismayed at NT! and jman taking him to task in public, so last night I sent him a private, professional PM to try to bring him around. Sort of a cease-fire PM. He ignored it completely and resumed posting. This makes me lean towards him being a troll. If he isn't open to reasonable, private discourse about how to improve the forums - instead his idea is to fire off a PM to the site owner with unsubstantiated attacks - then I have to believe this place is better off without him.