Default TT flopped overpair in mutiway pot... and questions at every streets

MP3 (400)
BU (857.10)
BB (418)
CO (400)
SB (404.50)
</pre><hr />
2/4 No-Limit Hold'em <font color="blue">(5 handed)</font>
Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.7 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is BB with T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
<font color="red">MP3 raises to $14.00</font>, CO calls $14.00, <font color="grey">BU folds</font>, SB calls $12.00, Hero calls $10.00.

<ul type="square">Should i 3-bet here? I don't had any special reads from villian but he seems to be a solid player.
But i thin pf calling and 3-betting is both fine and maybe depends on the playerstyle.[/list]Flop: ($56.00) 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks, <font color="red">MP3 bets $46</font>, <font color="grey">2 folds</font>, Hero calls $46.00.

<ul type="square">c/c on at the flop ok? anybody likes a donk or stuff like this??[/list]Turn: ($148.00) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, MP3 checks.

<ul type="square">I am in the BB and could hold realy any2 cards and every draw hits here. I blame me a bit for nut trying to take the pot down here because i think the spot is nice. This would meens that i change my made hand into a bluff ( or??) but how said the spot should be great. So does here anyone likes a donkbet? Or even a cr/ai ?? the prob w/ the cr should be, that villian will cb most hands because of the scardcard which hits.[/list]River: ($148.00) A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
Hero ???

<ul type="square">After i didn't make any moves at the turn the river gives any spade a flush.
Again a good spot to bluff? If yes how much do you bet here?[/list]

Be i overthinking the hand? Is the line c/c flop c/c turn c/c still the best even if it looks sooo weak?

thx for your comments

regards jay