View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 10:18 PM

Default Full Tilt deposit debacle

I received a 50% up to $500 deposit bonus from full tilt and I am US player. So I thought I would try to deposit 3k or 4k to play some NL100/200.

First, I tried using my credit card and the max limit is $600. I asked for a increase and they said no because I have no history. Although rinky dinky Bodog let me make deposits with my credit card no questions asked.
Last I looked Bodog was 9th largest and FTP was 2nd largest.

FTP emailed me their "Tilt Pay" number. I call and get some clueless monkee named "Nick". Nick proceeds to tell me that I was denied because I do not have a payment processor history (he read the script admirably I must say). I then proceed to tell "nick" that I just received my money from neteller after 6 months and there is no f##cking way in h#ll I am going to use another one. Nick seems to not like the cursing. I ask Nick if his company is this stupid or is this a special day. Nick hangs up on me.

After cursing FTP out for not allowing me to take my check card which is tied to my bank account and deposit, I decided to ask for details on how to do a cash transfer.

I get the email, hop in my car, drive to the moneygram location and go through all the hoops and the agent states, "sir this is for online gambling and I do not feel comfortable with this thus I am not going to allow it". I stammer in protest having mentioned nothing about online gambling.

I then ask for the supervisor and the supervisor comes from out back and starts drilling me on why I want to send "Roberto" money in Nicaragua. I state that he is a blah blah and I never mention online gambling. The supervisor says, "I do not belive you, thus I am declining this transaction". I say thanks, hop in the car drive to the next moneygram location. Repeat.

I then email FTP and ask if I can wire the money from my bank account. I get a response back saying they do not do this and blah blah.

So basically I have spent a few hours trying to get a small sum of a few thousand on FTP and only to come away with no progress.

I asked how the "big names" got their money on FTP and did not receive a response..lol.

When a tiny site like Bodog can out do FTP, it really shows how bad FTP is being managed.

The credit card/check card max limits are:
$600/24 hours
$1500/7 days
$2000/30 days

So in two months I will be able to play NL200 [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

I see now why they are second largest site for poker.

cheers
Boon