View Single Post
Old 06-30-2006, 04:09 PM

Default Re: HELP with Party situation

[ QUOTE ]
I definitely know that things would be much different with Stars. They seem to have a way of thinking about "us" as humans, instead of just customer numbers.

No, I don't really expect any special treatment. Glenn should have been more diligent when he entered the freeroll to begin with. So I am definitely not blaming Party for any of this.

If I were asking to sell it, or even transfer it to someone outside of my home, I could understand their reluctance a little more. But like I said, we were just following their own rules at the time, and Glenn really is the primary account holder.

Thanks for the kind words. As a reward, I'll flash you a pic of my chest...just send your e-mail addy. LOL [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Felicia [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Felicia,

I've seen the pic. I just wanted to chirp up and say its not the horrid sight I've seen you make it out to be in your blog...you like look what you are, a cancer survivor.

If you want to see disfiguring, our office had a client who'd tried to kill himself with a shotgun but merely managed to blow off his face. Pretty hard to deal with.

More mundanely was the guy with a trach-hole in his neck that constantly had flem oozzeing out of the hole. I knew a number of people who simply couldn't talk to him without feeling ill.

You're not even close to that league...

--Zetack

Um...hopefully I haven't offended you, by the by.