View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 11:28 AM

Default Interesting hand 10nl How do you play it?

I don't post a lot of hand here lately so I wanted to post this one since I was unsure of the best move. I had been showing good hands and had a tight image that is why I raised T8s in EP. Comments appreciated.

Poker Stars, $0.05/$0.10 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

BTN: $9.95
SB: $10.25
BB: $13.60
Hero (UTG): $12.85
CO: $2.60

Pre-Flop: 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (UTG)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $0.40</font>, 3 folds, BB calls $0.30

Flop: ($0.85) 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $0.70</font>, <font color="red">BB raises to $1.80</font>, Hero calls $1.10

I was fully expecting to take it down with my Cbet on the flop. The c/r is a little interesting, this player hasn't done anything like this so far but then I ma still semi new to the table. I opt to just call with my gutshot and flush draw. Any one raise? I will update on my turn play after some replies are put in about my flop play.

Turn: ($4.45) K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $2.50</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $10.65 and is All-In</font>, BB folds

Results: $9.45 Pot ($0.45 Rake)
Hero mucked 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and WON $9 (+$4.30 NET)