View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 01:21 AM

Default Re: Potential Collusion in 1k Supers at Foxwoods : Beware

Gboro,

Your avatar is amazing.

Also this sucks cause I was planning on winning lots of these and this [censored] makes me not want to.

NOT REALLY RELATED, BUT SIMILAR FOXWOODS TOURNEY REGULAR HILARITY AND STUPIDITY:

I played an Act 2. A regular was going around getting $100 from all the other regulars for a last longer. I politely asked if I could get in on it. They said sure. 8/10 of us were in it. It was agreed that the final 2 would chop the last longer, as Act 2s pay out 2 spots.

The other guys busted. We were down to 4 and I had prolly half the chips in play and they were like ok guys wanna chop it!? I lolled.

It got 3 handed and I had like half the chips in play. YOU GUYS WANNA CHOP IT?! I lolled.

Then I got shortstacked and didn't say a word and I wanted to smash the grins off the d-bags face.

Then I got like all the chips again, and they asked AGAIN, and I finally said "I'll take $300," and they scuffed and were offended and laughed. The calmer regular with more chips said to the other one "He just doesn't know, he'll learn."

Long story short I won the seat/last longer and the other guys was angry and I accidentally bumped into him when cashing my receipt for an act 3 ticket. I lolled. He didn't.