View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 06:34 AM

Default Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Your actually right that the debases his arguments by talking about losing. He would do better by sticking to the relevant facts: It's well established that "perfect" shortstack play is achievable and non-exploitable. This is the reason that people don't like it - not because they can't beat it, but because it makes the game mechanical & uninteresting and makes tighter & straightfoward preflop play correct. Furthermore, ratholing is obviously completely unethical.

Tbh I don't see a problem with deep and short tables (no ratholing), so that everyone can be happy.

Now stfu unless you have something useful to say.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is def right. There is no point in referring to reduced profits as an argumant. PP don't owe anyone a living but they should respond if a good proportion of players dislike a practice that is unethical and destroys the game. I really think that increasing the buyin to 30bb would make a huge difference and that's what I'd like to see, rather than split tables (otherwise these [censored] ratholers would just play against other ratholers and the millions of short stack fish).