View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 12:27 AM

Default Re: This Forum Will Close June 30th

[ QUOTE ]
If PA hadn't stepped in and agreed to mod I'm sure it would have been closed long ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm almost certain this forum would have closed after the sponsor was lost. I guess it bought 9 months or so. Having two sponsored forums will create a problem though if these discussions are not allowed in IB. Which sponsored forums gets the threads? From an objective standpoint it would be every other one but really how would that work? From the sponsor's point of view since they are a part of both IB and the sponsored forum I would think they would want them moved there (this is just an opinion, I have not talked to RTR since this broke).

I can do one of two things. I can invite Mat here to answer questions or you could post them in ATF.

Stellarwind makes a great point. With 2+2 being an affiliate for Party now it makes this forum a tough sell. For example not allowing Party rakeback threads was an obvious call, but what about the "best offer for Party threads" or other obvious step arounds. At what point is it crossing the line? Also I'm sure Party hated the two threads about their chargebacks for duplicate accounts, I couldn't delete them though. Those type threads are exactly what this forum is about.

I don't have all the answers for members of this forum, I can only give my opinion and pass questions on. I only modded this forum because it was guaranteed to close if I didn't. After what happened to RRR after I sold it I felt this was a way I could try and make it up to the affiliates and players. I don't really have any involvement in most of 2+2 beyond the zoo, IB and this forum.