View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 08:06 PM

Default Re: Person to person transfers.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I dont think you gonna find someone opening this thread looking to lend a stranger 200 bucks no matter how good your rep is

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
His rep is not good fwiw.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I know that, i just trying to be polite

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, don't imply his rep is good when you actually know that it isn't..

[/ QUOTE ]

If thats what i implied then it was a mistake and i apologise, i meant it more like whether you have a good rep or not...not like even tho you have a good rep

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have any kind of reputation regarding whether I've paid back 2-day loans, since it hasn't happened. If by bad reputation you mean I get trolled by morons in BBV then, sure, yeah, but that bears no relation to whether I pay back loans - an area on which my reputation is solid, I am very reliable. Because of course I want future credit, to stay in action, so I always pay back loans. Yesterday I did find a guy who sent me $200 on Neteller. He'd staked me before, but I lost it. I'm paying him back $300 tomorrow, partly because I feel bad about losing the stake.

[/ QUOTE ]

I personally don't know you, and I know nothing of your reputation, I was simply going on what was posted in the thread. However, if you are paying juice on loans like this and you actually have a solid track record, I would be glad to have a continuous lending relationship with you. Please PM me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks - I'm okay now, a guy who'd staked me before sent me £100 on Sunday, and I sent him back just under £150 on Tuesday. I'll let you know if the situation happens again.

The one thing about degenerate gamblers like me is they want to stay in action, and the way to do that is to ALWAYS honour any loans. You work hard to cultivate people who're always happy to lend you money. You do that by always paying them back, showing yourself to be reliable, and helping them out when you can when they need it, too. I know this is how it works and I play by it.