View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 11:20 AM

Default Re: PokerFink\'s 2007 NFC Rankings (Week 6)

I think your pretty spot on Fink.

I might flip Carolina & Detroit and with Warner looking like he may be out for a while Arizona is going to be in trouble. But you didn't know that when you did these.

My random thoughts on the NFC.

You had to expect Dallas to get killed. They have flaws, New England has none. I also think NE would have not been throwing at the end of the game if they had a running back.

Green Bay scares me. Brett Favre is starting to make mistakes and they still have no running game, but with their defense you have to put them as the second best team in the NFC.

WTF with the Giants? The Redskins hand them a game and all of a sudden they have all of the confidence in the world and Eli Manning can't miss a bee flying twenty yards away?

Looks like the Redskins are going to be off and on with their offense. I was wondering why Santana Moss left that game (no sound on that TV). I thought he was injured and really that quote sounds even worse than him being injured.

The Eagles baffle me. They always seem to just go away from whatever is working.

Who knows what Bears defense shows up. The one that never misses a tackle or the one who can't tackle their grandmothers. I'll be at that Bears Eagles game this week. I was really hoping to see two better teams.